Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Music On My Mind This Month

Been a while but I got a couple of musical comments to make again.

First I must begin with Ms. Beyonce. Love your Single Ladies song (what a great work out tune) but your album- sorry BK just not feeling it- Sadness.

But on to what I do like:
A new group called The Script- Before the Worst - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON30LOTsRks (adult contemporary mixed with a tinge of soul)

Kevin Little (with unfortunately Lil Wayne)- Let it Rock - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMsWV8bgHbg

T.I. with Kanye, again that Lil Wayne, Jay Z and M.I.A.- Swagga (I'm a sucka for a rap compilation)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai-5r9I4V1s

Jack White and Alicia Keys- Another Way to Die (James Bond theme song)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5UJvnbbuY
I'm always into the James Bond Songs (Diamonds are Forever- Shirely Bassy, Die Another Day- Madonna, Golden Eye-Tina Turner are some of my past favorite theme songs)

6 comments:

clnmike said...

I like the swagga joint but not really feeling anything else.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

no classic RB im sad

Lady Dulayne said...

Girl, heard the new Beyonce and was sadly disappointed. I knwo she's trying to do something different but damn B! IT's way too different. While I love Single Ladies, I coudln't even find one other song worth downloading.

*shakes head*

CC Solomon said...

Torrance- I only really focus on, with regards to this post topic, new stuff I catch. Sorry no old school!

Erika 2004 said...

Thanks for reminding about the new Bond theme song. That is one of my favorite things about Bond movies. Another good Bond theme song, Gladys Knight's License to Kill.

Unknown said...

You and my daughter like that James Bond song. Now I don't know if you are like her but she plays that song over and over.
I was like you are not trying to tell me something. Everything is okay :)

I like the swagga song myself.

I like single ladies and Just a boy.
I haven't heard or attepted to listen to any of the other songs yet.