Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Did he Seriously Call Him a House Negro?

Okay, yet another a negative reaction to Obama's win from Al-Quida. The article isn't that long but to highlight, the number two leader of Al-Quida (an Islamic terrorist group) is unimpressed with Obama's win. He quoted some phrases from Malcolm X's speech pertaining to house slaves and field slaves. He called Obama ,along with Condi Rice and Colin Powell, house negros. He stated that Obama's support of Isreal shows that he is an ememy of Muslims and called for American Muslims to not believe the Obama hype (well not in those words but you get the picture).


So okay, I have to pause and say I am a bit surprised that this terrorist dude (don't much feel like using his name) even knows about Malcom's statements regarding this and knew how to use it (although I don't necessarily agree). It always surprises me how far the history of America's race relations travels but then again if I knew about South Africa's strife then why not others know about us?


Still, I hope other more sane Muslim countries are willing to give Obama a try.


On the flip side, this comes out around the same time Isreal is backing out of the UN World talks on Racism because they believe the focus will be biased and mostly on the treatment of Palestineans (Muslims) in Isreal. Which is a shame because the focus should be more balanced so that every group feels comfortable to talk. This issue is too big world wide to have people not all come to the table. As an aside, for reasons I don't know for sure, the US (who is also considering backing out of the talks) has always appeared to have sided with the Jewish community in Isreal ( a forever long battle over land that I could not even begin to try to figure out the right ones and wrong ones). I haven't looked into why but I'm sure it does nothing to aid in our relationships with Muslim dominated countries.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disturbed that freakin Al-Queda has anything to say about our president elect! Does Al-Queda even realize how wanted and hated they are; they truly shouldn't be saying anything about anybody!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

well he is a democrat lol

Brothers Blog said...

Yeah I was surprised by the term being thrown out. I kept thinking isn't this the pot calling the kettle house negro? Like aren't radical muslims one of the most hated groups in the world? Yet they want to call him out.

clnmike said...

Al-Queda hating the POTUS has to be a plus, like a reverse endorsement.

Unknown said...

I read that article and seen it on other blogs but I refuse to pay that man any attention.

Diva's Thoughts said...

There is somethiing really fishy about that article.