Friday, June 20, 2008

Things that put me in a Hulk-like Rage!


Hulk smash!

So I keep seeing advertisements for the Incredible Hulk which I haven't seen yet but am quite interested in checking out. Anywho, the anger of the hulk coupled with the annoyances of life inspired me to type this post about things that basically piss me off enough to make other's glad I don't go green!


1) People who litter. While I'm hardly a full time tree hugger, I do dabble in the protecting of the earth bit. The other day I was in an all out outrage when I saw some jerk in a red nissan versa throw out not one but two snotty tissues on the road. I actually opened my mouth in shock. Do people still do that? Do people still really throw crap out on the ground? I drove past him with an angry glare (not that he saw me) but I was hot like fire!


2) People who don't do what they say they will to your detriment. Like say purchase plane tickets or book a hotel or pay a bill and now you gotta pay penalty, late or extra fees. I hates to part with my money, especially when our togetherness is so fleeting! Paying extra because I relied on another to get the job done and it doesn't get done just burns me up!


3)Ordering something from a fast food place and then taking it home and finding it's not the right order! Shame on you for even eating fast food that's what you get you say? Don't judge me! If I order a darn chicken sandwich with NO FREAKIN MAYO don't put that crap on my food! I don't care if I paid only a $1 for it - you said Have it Your Way!! And now I have to scrape it off but it never all goes away. It doesn't. Or say I ordered a chicken sandwich and got a burger, now I can't eat it (cause I don't eat red meat) and I'm hungry and lazy ( seeing as I went to get fast food in the first place) so I don't feel like going back! Grrrr


4)Unexpected bills! As I've noted above, this lady is on a budget. I hate to see bills pop up that were not part of my plan. Case in point- I went to the doc's to get some lab testing (no worries good readers, all two of you, I am A-OK) and then went about my merry little way. A week or two later I get a nice bill for about $150. I am seeing red! All I ask is that if the insurance isn't going to cover it all, let a sista know before hand so she can be prepared. I've had doctors usually give a heads up, not this time though! Fire!


5)When I DVR something and then can't find it when I'm all ready to watch it because my busted DVR system didn't do it's dang job! Granted in this day and age if you have the internet you can catch most episodes of your shows on the computer but still I want to watch it on my TV not my little labtop screen. I taped an obscure foreign series and my blasted DVR has not properly taped them (either not at all or cut off early). And I can't find the episodes on the Internet. In fact, hold on let me go see if it recorded it the third time around....

NOPE! Cat Smash!!! I'm beginning to think that perhaps my DVR just does not like this particular show...


That's all for now I'm sure more will come!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hulk Smash!!! I love this movie.

I told the people I work with they were going to make me go Hulk up in here.

It burns my nerves not only when people litter but, when they are standing next to the garbage can and still throw something on the ground.

I'm too poor to let people play with me and my money. So, watch out.

I hate when something is wrong at a fast food place and when you tell them they act like I created the problem. Girl, one day LaTisha had me wanting to jump the counter.

Unknown said...

Things I hate: Litter.
Man! Living in Baltimore brings one in contact with litter on a scale not used to the non-city person. Lexington Market for example. If it wern't for the pigeons there would be a lot more chicken bones and food wrappers around.
I was just watching the Wire last night and the school kids were walking down the street, just finished their Chinese takeout and threw the containers, lids, plastic utinsels and all in the street and kept walking. No biggie. And not even noticed by anyone else. If you hate litter, brace yourself.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

2 and 4 are killers for me

Anonymous said...

May George Carlin R.I.P.
This sounds like an ode to him.

CC Solomon said...

So true, that does sound inspired by George Carlin.

Not Your Average Male said...

6-85) Eddie Murphy's last like 80 movies. Seriously, have you seen the trailer for "Meet Dave" yet? So awful, I just think I'll blog about it