Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged part Two

Been a slow week but Singletude tagged me with these questions so here goes!

What was I doing 5 years ago?
Clerking at the EEOC during a summer in law school. (yikes I'm getting old)

Five Things On my To Do list today (well today is almost over so tomorrow)
1) Get Gas (I'm almost on E!)
2) Get a Father's Day Gift
3) Go to work (sigh)
4)Plan something to do during the evening (hate to waste a Friday night)
5) Pay some darn bills and fuss at my doctors office for billing me 2.50 (it's not much but its the principle, I paid my full copay by credit card so I didn't short change them!)

Five Snacks I love (even if bad for ya)

1) Doritos
2)smoothies
3) large soft pretzels
4) fireballs
5) grapes

Five things I'd do if I was a billionare if I had to spend it all on me
1) Like Singletude, I'd write a book/screenplay
2) Travel the world
3) Hire a personal trainer
4) Hire a proffessional chef to cook all my meals
5)Buy me some land!

Bad Money Habits I have
1) Going out to dinner too much
2) Clothes shopping (though that has died down)
3) Putting things on my credit card (although I stopped that six months ago)
4) Spending money when I've already used all the money in my set budget for the week
5)that's it folks

Five places I've lived
1) Baltimore, MD
2) might count Jacksonville, Florida
3) London, England (for study abroad)
4) no other- I'm rit ta go!

Five Jobs I've had
1)card store retail sales lady
2) receptionist
3) paralegal
4) International Claims Rep at SSA
5)lawyer

No comments: