Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I keep playing Tag

The True Urban Queen http://thetrueurbanqueen.blogspot.com/ Tagged me!

The Rules
"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring/summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

My List
(I'm not much for the radio these days so I search far and wide for musical inspiration)

1) Viva La Vida- Coldplay
2) Homecoming- Adele (the 10 times better non drugged out Amy Whinehouse)
3) Shake- Metro Station
4)Creator- Santogold
5) Rising Up- The Roots, Chrisete Michele, Wale
6) Magic Touch - Robin Thicke
7)Tie- Forever- Chris Brown and Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis

Now I'm taggin Girl From Park Heights, Renissance Black Woman and the Anti Diva!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing.
I must say I have heard many songs on your list. So, I wrote them down and will have to search for them.