Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I love, I like, I hate

Got this post idea from Renaissance Black Woman

I love, I like, I hate

I love thoughtful people (in friendship and relationships)
I love traveling to hip cities.
I love horror movies.
I love pizza (never met one I didn’t like, even the healthy ones).
I love the arts (writing, plays, painting, spoken word, fashion…)

I like sitting outside and reading a good book or magazine (especially on the beach!)
I like Doritos (but do they like me? The extra pounds say no).
I like "urban hiking" in warm weather.
I like shopping (for just about anything, including groceries).
I like to spend time with family and friends doing nothing and everything.

I hate selfish people.
I hate red meat.
I hate cockroaches, okay I hate all bugs (and who really likes roaches besides my highschool science teacher), that’s right even butterflies and lady bugs- YUCK!
I hate mashed potatoes and gravy.
I hate the state of our economy right now- a sista wants to travel to London but our exchange rate for them SUCKS right now.

YOUR TURN!!!

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Thanks for the shout!