Monday, February 2, 2009

That basdard ground hog saw his shadow

Just as I was complaining all weekend long (except for Sunday) about how redunculously cold it is my sad hope that Punxstawney Phil would not see his shadow was dashed. On this cold February 2nd that fat little turd saw his shadow and now we have 6 more weeks of winter (if you believe that sort of thing).

All I know is that it is so cold I don't want to leave my house. I wish I could work from home every day. I would not miss interaction with my coworkers- it's too cold. One of my friends is not even sure she wants to celebrate her birthday this month b/c she doesn't want to go out in the cold. I suggested a conference call party.

I don't even feel like exercising or doing anything. I just want to eat and be under the covers watching TV.
My skin is dry from head to toe and I practically have to dip myself in a vat of grease to keep moisturized.
Even my cat is cold. She's been sleeping either near the radiator or near me.

Damn you winter! Damn you to hell!

6 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LOL

happy black history months

RDB

Unknown said...

You and me both.
Dry skin. Don't want to do anything but wrap myself up.
And I am tired of the snow and ice. If I slip one more time . . .
I thought about quitting my job so I won't have to go out in it. Well, there were those other 30 reasons too.

Winter go away.

clnmike said...

Your cat is cold?

Well I can take car.....oh..oh.. you mean your cat, cat, is cold my bad;)

CC Solomon said...

clnmike- Boo! haha

Anonymous said...

LOL at "that fat little turd". Yeah, Phil has really messed up the spirits of some folks. That ol' rodent exposed himself and added six more weeks to an already miserable Winter for a lot of folks. Hopefully the six weeks will be a little easier on you than the previous.

Lady Dulayne said...

Doesn't surprise me a bit. It's been cold as a beast!

Brrrrrr!