Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music on My Mind This Month

I have neglected this but have been inspired again.
Here are some random songs I've been feeling.

Duffy- Stepping Stone. Originally I heard it in the promos for Damages, a series I watch, and ended up liking the song so much. Yet another soulful British inport!


I've been a Keri Hilson fan but seems this song is the one that's finally got her noticed- Turnin me Off-


However- I really like this one-Energy


Never been a tremendous T Pain fan but his song Freeze with Chris Brown is really catchy to me


Will.i.am kicks out some catch Obama themed songs- I like this one - It's a New Day-

Just heard this song and really liked it, heard it was grammy nominated, Anthony David feat. India Aire- Words



As an aside, I've been out of touch with neo- soul/ alternative rap so if anyone has a good suggestions I'm all ears!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

At first I didn't like T-pain and Chris Brown's Freeze. . .now I got a dance and sing it all the time.

And my other new song is Adele . . Chasing Pavements.

Oh and Keri and Chris singing SuperHuman.

clnmike said...

The last two songs I really cant stand especially the T-Pian joint, I'll have to check out the others.

Music Snob said...

Duffy's Rockferry is a GREAT album!

Eb the Celeb said...

girl you are just now hearing that India Arie song?

You need to frequent my music blog Jonesin so you can stay hip to all the new banging R&B