Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogger's Block

Gotta put in my weekly post but not uber excited about anything going on lately. So here are some random thoughts:

The elections give me heart burn -at this rate I say hold all the talk and lets just get to voting, we know everyone's position now and if you are undecided well think on this- if you didn't like Bush's presidency (and with a 29% approval rating who did?- who are those 29% other than his family and friends, they need not be able to vote!) then vote Obama. BTW- does anyone besides me get the feeling that McCain's dentures are about to fall out when he talks?

The now GLOBAL economic climate is scaring me to death. I feel like my trip to Vegas next weekend for my birthday (yea me) will be my last travel horrah for quite a while. Sadness.

I have been smelling gas in my apartment for the last two days and BGE has found no strong readings of gas leak (stove is off) so where the hell is that smell coming from! I kindly informed my landlord that he help me find out. He will check it out today. I was half awake all night fearful I would go down in a literal blaze of non glory. Not to mention my cat was acting like she just found some drugs either that or a ghost was chasing her. I prefer to think the former.

Got engrossed again to the show Heroes but it can be a little iratating. What the hell is going on? The future keeps changing. I really don't like the two main female characters. They put in others but never do enough with their roles. Seems like if you are blond woman on theat show you're there to stay. Just observing...

Wanna see Miracle at St. Anna (a Spike Lee joint) heard it was fantastic.

Why is there a Saw V?

Got a sprained ankle. This is week 6 of it still healing. I plan to be in heals next weekend for Vegas so a miracle better happen! Grrrr

I want Jazmine Sullivan's CD- lovin all the songs I'm hearing from her.

My agency now is doing student loan forgiveness if you join them but not for current employees. I've been in an intern position with them for two years and recently got made permanent so I'm saying now I'm kind of like a new hire. I'm not sure they will accept that but I will try anyway. As an aside I'm looking to join other agency's that will forgive my loans. I gots lots of em!

Okay, enough with the ramble.

7 comments:

Music Snob said...

Perhaps cause the SAW franchise is the best thing ever done by man! :)

Happy Birthday my fellow Libra!!!! When's the exact date?

and1grad said...

Whats going on with the ankle?

CC Solomon said...

Music Snob- My Bday is October
20th! When is/was yours?

and1grad- I don't know what's up with this ankle. My doc said it was a simple sprain but I'm thinking it might be more or perhaps if I had listened to her instructions better it would be healing better...

clnmike said...

Stay off the ankle.

I definitely will be seeing the Spike joint.

Eb the Celeb said...

I wanna see Miracle at St. Anna too but dont see it happening.. usually if I dont go see a movie the first 2 weeks it comes out... it doesnt happen... plus Secret life of the Bees comes out next week and I will be all over that

and I have no idea why there is a saw V... I was surprised to see MEagan Good in it though... that's really out of her realm... but the first one was good... the way it ended I knew there would be a 2nd... but then the 2nd one sucked so I never watched another after that

girl you need to run right now and go get Jazmine's CD... I have it in heavy rotation and can't take it out... loving it sooooooo much right now

rawdawgbuffalo said...

scared for what, this the time to think and u never blocked hon

Lady Dulayne said...

I've been having blogger's block for a minute. Funny, I was just saying this to somebody, like yesterday.