Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why's of the Week

The next season of the real world will be shot in Brooklyn- Well if you’re going to do Brooklyn why not shoot it in D.C. or Bmore next time? Can’t get much realer than that. Especially now that the producers are hoping to return to the original format where “real” people interacted with each other instead of a bunch of models and actors.

Sarah Jessica Parker at the Sex in the city Premiere- Why? My friend alluded me to this attire and although she may be channeling her inner Carrie Bradshaw for this, it simply looks like a wedding center piece got stuck on her head to me. Sorry SJP!

Hilary takes West Virginia- Why, as I keep asking, for the love of God and all things sacred, won’t this end!? At this point I don’t care who gets it just as long as they are strong enough to whup on McCain. Interesting side note, Obama is now attacking McCain in his campaigning and remaining mum on Hilary. I think that is a good move. Right now, people should be focusing on who is strong enough to beat McCain right now. Obama’s change platform and Hilary’s experience platform won’t mean a hill of beans if they can’t take out McCain.

People wanting to hold conversation at the crack of dawn- Why won’t you let me chill a minute? I get to work before 7am. I’m tired. I barely have enough energy to crack a smile and you want me to hold a full fledge discussion? Let me drink down some caffeine and get my life right.

Lebron James telling his mother to sit her butt down during his game this past weekend- Why- are you still alive? If I had ever said that to my mother, even now, I’d be wondering how I ended up in a hospital room with a bandage on my forehead? I know she was acting out of place but come on, it was Mother’s Day and you could have gotten your point across in a more tactful way. Not cool. Happy freakin Mother's Day! (photo courtesy of yahoo sports)

No comments: