Saturday, May 30, 2009

Music on My mind This month

Of course we have the usual suspect Maxwell's Pretty Wings- but everyone knows that one so I won't post


I actally love this guy which I heard Ed the Celeb shout out in her twitter and I raced to get this song from him on itunes (although his other stuff is good).
Ray Lamontagne- Trouble



I like this song, nothing super special- just cute-
Melanie Fiona-Give it to me right-


I'm not against religious songs I just rarely dig them but Mary Mary always comes through- It's the God in Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmGxUnyxw9g

I heard this song in He's Just that Into You and VH1s Tough Love, I kinda dig it-
Erin McCarley- Love Save the Empty


The Ting Tings, I like them, they are a bit unusual. Their first two songs Great DJ and Shut Up and Let Me Go (used in Apple commercial) were really good. This is their latest- That's Not My Name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX0p7uAW2s

3 comments:

Christina McCullouch said...

I Love all of the Music you have mentioned.. Great taste.. And what a cool Blog..

Christina

clnmike said...

Great choices.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow! Great choices.